AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Where is the Display Network tab?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Most of my campaign spend is being grouped into the Display Network but I can not find where to dig into the keywords or details, it only shows total clicks. In analytics most of the adword keyword traffic is also (not set), which doesn't let me evaluate which words I am paying for. In Adwords help, Google says to click the Display Network tab right after the Dimensions tab, but I don't have this in my account. Does anyone know where I can dig into my Display Network spend?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where is the Display Network tab?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi bigripples,

Just a thought, on the line with all the tabs, there is a down arrow button that shows some oprional tabs. Is there an option there for the Display Network tab?

This doesn't make sense. You are running a Display Network campaign but you don't have a Display Network tab? The DN doesn't run off your regular keyword list. Instead, there is a sub-tab under the Display Network for "Display Keywords". The Display Networks tab shouls be all the way to the end of the right side of the row of main tabs.

Are you running a single campaign on both Search and Display networks? That's not usually a good idea because of the differences in the way the networks work.

Sorry, that's the best I can do. Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure what's going on... I had them both set up under one campain and the Display Network ate most of my budget but I can't find a way to see what the keywords were. Is Google ripping me off? See screen shot below. 

Screen shot 2013-03-11 at 10.43.14 PM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here, if I reload it will appear and disappear again...
Same story for Firefox or Chrome.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem! Tried with Chrome and Safari, what's going on??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i had this problem. Turned out that we only had the 'search and display - standard' campaign type set, and the 'Display Networks' tab won't appear unless you select the 'search and display - all features' campaign type. It does tell you that, somewhere in the help, but I hadn't noticed. Changed the campaign to 'all features' and now I have a Display Networks tab, and can investigate where my ad is running. Could that be your problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
To have the Display Network tab permanently appear (not just show up and then disappear after a few seconds)
- Click on Settings Tab (green),
- Look under Campaign Settings - General -Type and hit edit (blue),
- in the new box, hit drill down arrow on left and make sure one of your choices has Display Network chosen
- this should bring up a permanent Display Network tab for you.