AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Weird Jump in Display Impression Share as of 4/1/2014

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone else seen display campaign impression share jump to 100% starting 4/1/2014? Every display campaign I manage in a number of different accounts recorded a jump to 100% impression share on 4/1. I called Support and they're looking into it. I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen anything similar?

UPDATE: Support never called or emailed me back. I called Support again on 4/15 as I noticed that Display IS looked normal again, and that the jump to 100% IS had disappeared. The new rep. that I spoke with said she believes it was just an anomaly in the way they were tracking data and that it has since been resolved.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Weird Jump in Display Impression Share as of 4/1/2014

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Laura,
Did you get a reply back from support on this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope, Dave, nothing yet, and I'm still seeing the same issue. I'm planning on following up again Monday as I've always had at least a response of, "We're still looking into it" with any other issues I've had. Are you seeing the same thing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I noticed this spike as well. We are reaching out to support and will follow up with any insight. Also noticed the same spike in AOP (Aol advertising).