AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Users behavior

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A large amount of users that sign up for the e-cards never use it -  does that make any sense?

Clicks are good but why sign up for membership if you have no intention of using the service???

How do I change this?

Re: Users behavior

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Rentia,

Do you use AdWords to drive sign ups? Do you have set up conversion tracking? How do you know your e-cards are not used? What are your e-cards about? What do you try to promote?

If you share more information, I'm sure this community will be able to help.

Best,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I set up a conversion tracking showing me if e-cards are send. That way I can start deleimages that users never send and focus on popular themes.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have Adwords to drive traffic to my site.
No I did not set up conversion tracking via Google.
My e-cards page has an admin tab to track the users activity - on average I add 20 users per week however non of the users actually send an e-card.
The e-cards are all free and I require an user account to curtail spamming and all typically "bad" behaviors.
The e-cards are a blank double page card with virtually unlimited messaging as an alternative to sending a "post card" from various other sites.
The site has zero ads and create a personal and virtual "paper" card simulation.
I use images from photos from a wide range of different themes and add new images weekly.
I will add optional messages to the page in the future for users to opt to use such messages into cards - we all do not have a message ready for every occasion- linking to pages with quotes and messages have been a problem as most compete with my site in the same field.
I do not understand users signing up and not using the e-cards as it is free anyone can view all the e-cards without subscribing. Only when you click on a specific e-card - a message popup requiring a log in.