AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Upgraded Urls For Sitelinks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, 

I have a question regarding simple ways to update sitelink URLs based on Adwords new policy that will go into effect on July 1st. I understand that there is a quick way to update all of your ads to the new upgraded URLs (select all ads>edit>'Upgrade Destination URLs'.  However, how do you bulk update sitelink extensions?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Upgraded Urls For Sitelinks?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Ashley D,

If you aren't using any third party tracking in sitelinks, you can use the bulk upgrade feature from Shared Library>Business Data>Main Sitelink Feed to upgrade final URLs. Screenshot here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Ashley D,

If you aren't using any third party tracking in sitelinks, you can use the bulk upgrade feature from Shared Library>Business Data>Main Sitelink Feed to upgrade final URLs. Screenshot here.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sumanth,
Thank you for help. It solved my problem.