AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Download Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I've been trying to download reports via the campaigns interface and report editor for the past hour, but I keep getting the below error.  I've cleared my cache, logged out, tried different browsers and rebooted my computer.  My colleagues are also having the same problem-- is there something that we're missing?  Any help is appreciated!

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

[ Dismiss ]
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to Download Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here for the past few hours

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

EDIT: This is a known issue that the AdWords engineers are working to fix. Thanks for flagging this!

Hi Lily and Daphne,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I just tested this and saw the same error. I'm going to check with the engineering team and follow up here when I have more details!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. Been having the same issue all day, too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same error is still bothering me today. Waiting for it to be resolved.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same here too, from morning to evening

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

Please try again now--it should be fixed!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

We are a team of several advertisers, and we are having the same issue. We set up automated reports for clients who are not able to open them and are getting that same error.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Download it in report reports overview. Maybe temporary problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's where we are trying to download them from. When the system sends an automated report via email to us or a client, we get the error message.

Clients have EMAIL ONLY ACCESS to the accounts, so there's no way they can see the data. We can see it if we go back to the reports view; but the auto generated report links don't work.