AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking code for two adwords accounts on a single page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have two Adwords accounts, one is a paid account, the other is a grant account for non profits. We have a tracking code snippet for the same conversion type on each account, therefore we are adding 2 snippets to the conversion page. Only one account seems to be tracking the conversion. Is there a potential issue with having 2 sets of conversion tracking code on the same page?
Thanks
Mike
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael S
September 2015

Re: Tracking code for two adwords accounts on a single page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael S,

You can have two tracking code snippets on the same page. It will work out fine. Make sure the snippets have not been modified in any way, including loading the conversion script after setting your values. Each snippets needs to make the call.

I hope that made sense.

Best of Luck1

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael S,

You can have two tracking code snippets on the same page. It will work out fine. Make sure the snippets have not been modified in any way, including loading the conversion script after setting your values. Each snippets needs to make the call.

I hope that made sense.

Best of Luck1

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Pete

Yes we now have it working fine