AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

The CountryCriteriaId no longer exists in varying reports Click_performance_report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello , a month ago I was doing a script on the report click_performance_report , and had the CountryCriteriaId variable and I'll run today the script and I find that this variable no longer exists in the report click_performance because ye have deleted the variable or because He has deleted the variable?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The CountryCriteriaId no longer exists in varying reports Click_performance_report

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Aitor,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I see that CountryCriteriaID is available in the Geo Performance Report, but I don't see it listed in the Click Performance Report list. If you need more help with this or are not sure whether this is a recent change, I would recommend posting your question in the AdWords API forum instead, since many of the API experts frequent that site.

Cassie