AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Search Remarketing list no data but Display Remarketing list has lots of people for same audience

KH
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
KH
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm hoping for some help on google search remarking lists.

In a few cases of our re-marketing audience lists - the list size for google search is showing no data after a certain point in time while the list size for that same audience in the display network is still showing data. Does anyone know why that may be happening?

Below are examples of the drop off in list size that we are seeing for one of our audiences by time frame. Our display network audience is continuing to show data while our google search audience is showing no data. As far as I can tell, the size of the audience should be over the 1,000 active visitors threshold. As you can see, the list size for the google display audience is almost 2.4k.

6months.jpg60days.jpg30days.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Remarketing list no data but Display Remarketing list has lots of people for same audienc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

Couple of things I could think of:-

1. If you changed the membership duration quite often, that might result in the list alteration since the system will start working on your list according to your membership duration that you set recently.

2. Also the minimum active visitors condition is different for Display and Search. 100 and 1000 respectively. So the visitors would be added accordingly.

My 2 cents!
Pankaj

Re: Search Remarketing list no data but Display Remarketing list has lots of people for same audienc

KH
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
KH
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj