AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Reports which can help to know how good your campaigns are set up...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to create a report which allows me to see if my campaigns are correctly set up, it is not about performance but about configuration and structure.

i have started with those:

-Overall Quality score

-Overlapping search terms

-Duplicate KW

I would be glad if somebody could give more ideas of what to track.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alensa A
March 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Alensa A,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to mention the product name in the Adwords forum, but there are quite some good 3rd party tool that can do quality score analysis, duplicate KW checking for your account. And they're free.

If you want to do it in Adwords, you just need to export the keywords tab to excel, then you can sort the order by keywords or QS so you can have a bird view of what's going on. But still I recommend 3rd party because it's easier and it just save your time.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alensa A
March 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Alensa A,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to mention the product name in the Adwords forum, but there are quite some good 3rd party tool that can do quality score analysis, duplicate KW checking for your account. And they're free.

If you want to do it in Adwords, you just need to export the keywords tab to excel, then you can sort the order by keywords or QS so you can have a bird view of what's going on. But still I recommend 3rd party because it's easier and it just save your time.

Thanks,

Jason

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Alensa A

You can also check setting like:

- What device type are you targeting

- What the type of ad rotation you're using

- Location targeting by interest of places or physical locations

Things like this will affect significantly what/how the goal is achieved for the whole campaign.

Thanks,

Jason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jason, thats very useful info.