AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Reports scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to have a start and end date for reports?

Also is there a way to email the report to a custom email address?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Reports scheduling

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Baldeep.

There's no possibility, that I know of, to pause a certain report at a predefined date. What you can do, with reports, is to create them, define a frequency and select one of the account users to whom you want the report e-mailed.

But that's just about it. If you want to send the report to someone else, who does not have access to the account, maybe a neat way of doing it is to set up some sort of e-mail rule which forwards certain e-mails sent to you, to that other person.

Hope it helps,
Calin

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Reports scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think Google should look at this as a feature for future use as it will save their end users time.