AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing problem: We haven't detected custom parameters for Retail

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I am trying implement Adwords Remarketing, but with no effects.

My history of attempts is quite long but I will try to focus on present state.

1. On Shared Library => Audiences I see this:

custom-parameters-for-retail

2. Further, I see this:

ecomm_prodid

3. But, on page http://termplus.pl/junkers/96-junkers-wrp-11-2b-montaz-w-krakowie-gratis.html, we could see:

junerks-tags

Finally, I don't know what is going on. I have tired every method (apparently not every Smiley Wink ) of implementing remarketing tag, and always, something was wrong. Right now I have several implementations of remarketing on page, and I know that is not good idea, it is the best - so far - for me.

Please, tell me what is wrong with "ecomm_prodid" and all that jazz on this page?

Thanks

A.

Re: Remarketing problem: We haven't detected custom parameters for Ret

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

First of all don't mix adwords and analytics at the same time else you will be confused for sure. Its better to start with adwords remarketing tag. You have to keep in mind that the above stats are not in real time and it may take a week before Google updates original state of the implementation.

It will really help if you leave your Website address so i can troubleshoot. I have written a detailed article and it may give away the answers you are looking for. Take a look.
http://ecommppc.com/2014/08/31/dynamic-remarketing/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Sivakumar,

I have mixed adwords and analytics remarketing as a act of  desperation.
I am struggling with this for two months - it's little bit too long.
When I tested first time remarketing I implemented it as adwords remarketing from another account and everything seemed works fine. Then I decided to use my client account and then problems started.
Today, I have Google Tag Manager with AdWords Remarketing Tag, and this tag seems to work (according to Google Tag Assistant) but Google Adwords tells me something opposite. This is the point.
All necessary informations about my problem are on images which I posted before.

Thank you,

A.

ps. yesterday I decided to remove adwords remarketing script from page and use only Google Tag Manager, maybe this will help

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
May be you should wait for a couple of days and come back?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are right, I will wait Smiley Happy

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, few days passed away, and the problem is the same. "We haven't detected custom parameters for Retail". Can somebody, please take a look on images (especially this one http://tinyurl.com/ogc2ulh ) posted in my first post and tell me what possibly is wrong?

Thanks.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
As i said you have to share your website url and we cannot move forward without it. Please send a detailed screen shot to get assisted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have posted sample URL in my first post Smiley Happy, but here you go http://termplus.pl/junkers/96-junkers-wrp-11-2b-montaz-w-krakowie-gratis.html .

Thank you

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
First send me a screen shot of your audience section (Please take full page screen shot)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Has the problem been solved? and how?