AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Tag - ecomm_pagetype

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, on the site http://hoefer-shop.de we have activate the Remarketing Tag. After installing the Tag Assistent, I sure that the Tag is installed well. But if I try to check it under adwords, and I receive an error: ecomm_pagetype is incompltete ? But wich value should the system missed ? I have click on several page on the site, and I do not find the error :-( Can someone help me ? THanks

Re: Remarketing Tag - ecomm_pagetype

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Oliver,

sometimes this happens when you send the remarketing code directly in the mail content. Try to copy the remarketing code to a .txt file (eg. notepad, wordpad) and send it as an attachment to your web-admin.

The remarketing code has to be installed between <body> </body> tags

Re: Remarketing Tag - ecomm_pagetype

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There are few problems on your page, on home page you are using 'home' on product page, you most likely get this from macro so it is not showing the single quotes. Are you sure you have all page variants implemented on all pages?

Btw total value is for cart type not product type, use pvalue instead of totalvalue.