AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Critical Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Ive problem with that Google tag assisant says that I have critical issue with my remarketing code, its works fine on the product page, but not at home and category. 

All the values are there, cant figure out what it is.

http://sportochfritid.se

Regards.

Daniel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Critical Issue

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Info,

Thanks for your question. I just checked a few of your product pages on the site that you provided and I found no errors. Sometimes, it takes a little time to calibrate. Please try to clear your cache and cookies and check again. If you are still seeing an error, please send me a screenshot and we can dig a little deeper. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I still have error, but everything seems ok from our side, why is it two requests, one with ok and one with critical issues? both have the same info.

Regards.

DanielScreen Shot 2014-04-08 at 5.36.33 PM.png

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

That is a great question.

1. Did you paste the code twice by any chance? If so, I would remove one of them. 

2. Have you validated your products? Just click on validate in your tag manager

3. It could just take some time to recalibrate as I mentioned before. 

It seems that everything is working. Are people being added to your remarketing list?

Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 9.01.47 AM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, the lists that is created by adwords, the automatic ones for dynamic retargeting doesn't increase, but the when we created with URL are increasing.

I took away one of the remarketing codes, unfortunately the one that is not working is the one that we use now.

Ive try to validate the products, when i do it Google tag assistant say everything is ok, but after two second it shows critical issues again.

I have no idea what could be the problem and really need help to fix it.

Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 6.22.55 PM.png

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Ok. I am going to refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box. 

We will definitely get this problem solved. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

we are facing the same issue. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thank you.