AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Property Setting Not Accessable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need assistance with Google Analytic Property Setting not permitting me to access it. My access level is editor, but property setting is not permitting me to access it. Any guidance on what is going on would be helpful!

Thank you,

Melinda 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Property Setting Not Accessable

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Melinda,
Sounds like you were assigned edit permissions at the view level instead of the account or property level.
This happens ALL THE TIME and I make this mistake myself countless times a month.

You'll have to go back to whoever gave the permission in the first place and tell them to give the permission at the property or account level.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2884495?hl=en

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Melinda,
Sounds like you were assigned edit permissions at the view level instead of the account or property level.
This happens ALL THE TIME and I make this mistake myself countless times a month.

You'll have to go back to whoever gave the permission in the first place and tell them to give the permission at the property or account level.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2884495?hl=en

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks! This solved the problem!
-Melinda