AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Non-bounce visits criteria?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know the exact criteria used in the default advanced segment "non-bounce visits?"

I want to integrate that criteria into a custom segment.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author malexa74
September 2015

Analytics or Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Malexa74,

This appears to me to be more of an Analytics question.  Have you tried taking a look here for answers at all?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author malexa74
September 2015

Analytics or Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Malexa74,

This appears to me to be more of an Analytics question.  Have you tried taking a look here for answers at all?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi Malexa74,   A bounce is when the visitor does not clic...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Malexa74,

A bounce is when the visitor does not click on any links on your landing page and leaves your site using the back button, a bookmark or by typing in a different web site in the address bar.

A non-bounce is a visitor who proceded to view at least one more page on your site beyond your landing page.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Hi Malexa74, A bounce is when the visitor does not clic...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Include Bounces Less than 1" should return non-bouncing traffic. I hope that helps!