AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Network Display Graph?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Everyone,

On my Network Display Only Camps, there is ofcourse a nice graph at the top showing my conversions and my cost/conv. However the graph only takes the managed placments into account, it only counts the managed placment info, it does not include the automatic placment conv -cost/conv info ?? 

Does anyone know how to set the graph or chart to refect the info for both managed and auto placments? 

Thank you in advance

Fred 

Re: Network Display Graph?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmm,

just checked one of my account at it show data for both auto and manages placements.

Could it be that you are using a daterange to soon in time (like yesterday), so that it hasn´t had time to calculate and reports data for auto placements yet?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I using multiple time setting, 7 14 and 30 even last month. It only charts the managed, it does not combine auto and managed as far as graph output goes. It took me a while until I noticed, I did a 14 day and looked at each days count on the chart and it matched the managed numbers, it did not combine. I can't find a setting where it seperates them if you wanted too??

Thanks

Fred

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually you seem to be right. I just double checked this and is looking at a graph which only shows data for managed placements right now.

Don´t know it applies to all accounts though, or under all circumstances. Seems odd!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Did you figure out why the graph is only showing managed placments and does not reflect automated?