AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Need GDN's global post back URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm using Thrive tracking system in order to track my campaigns. I need to enter Google AdWords's global post back pixel in my system, and I don't know where can I find it.

If anyone can help me with that, i'll be thankful. 

Have a wonderful day.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need GDN's global post back URL

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Daniel S,

Go to Conversions and get the code for the conversion you want to record. Copy the image tag only, the part between the noscript tags but not including the noscript tags. Return that image with your post back to record the conversion. You can substitute the actual value of the sale at that time.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Need GDN's global post back URL

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Daniel - AdWords doesn't have a postback and using the "image tag" provided in the conversion script might not do the trick since adwords tracking is done using client side signals. 

The way to postback to Adwords is done through their offline  conversion import .

You can follow the instructions outlined on our blog to automate this process. 

We call it the adwords postback url hack;)

Good luck