AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Website Call Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

Can I create multiple website call conversions in an AdWords account ? A client of mine is using 2 phone #s on the website for different purposes, unfortunately, I couldn't figure how to attach a second call extension with another call conversion besides "call from ads".

Thank you,

Roman

Re: Multiple Website Call Conversions

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Roman, 

Welcome back to the AdWords Community. Does your client have these 2 numbers on the same page or on different pages of your website? If they have them on different pages, then it's easy.

Your client technically only needs to create one general "conversion" snippet per account. However, the client should be careful to promote the same number in

1) the call extension associated to the campaign that is driving traffic to the site and

2) the dynamic website phone number snippet on the respective page.

Hope that helps. If not, do not hesitate to come back here. 

Best,

Mini

Re: Multiple Website Call Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini,

Thanks for your reply. It's very helpful.

Would it be best to setup a separate call extension for each call tracking number a client has?

For example, if a client has 5 campaigns and each campaign has it's own tracking number, would it be best to setup 5 different call extensions?

Thanks

Yoshi