AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Total Rows for Search Network with Display Select campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help. I have two campaigns that are "Search Network with Display Select." Prior to today, when I would look at the Keywords or Ads tabs, the total rows at the bottom of the table would include a row for Search Network Total and for Display Network Total. These rows are now gone and I can't seem to find a way to get them back.

I looked in the Display Network Tab to see if I could find a breakdown there. Here's what I found: while there is a separate Search Network Total row and a separate Display Network Total row, the breakdown there doesn't seem to be accurate. All of my clicks and impressions are totaled in the search row, while the display row shows all zeros. I didn't make any changes to my campaigns that would have stopped them from running on the display network, so it seems wrong to me that I would suddenly have all zeros. I changed the date range back to a month when I know I had impressions and clicks on the display network and got the same result: all zeros. So, the breakdown in the Display Network tab cannot be accurate.

Does anyone know how I can get accurate total rows for the search and display networks? I normally record the number of impressions, clicks, and conversions on each network at both the campaign and ad group levels.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing Total Rows for Search Network with Display Select campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Are you still having this issue?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, but not in the way I had wanted.

At the bottom of the keywords tab, the row that is labeled "Total-all keywords" is the performance totals on the search network. In the Display Network tab, the "Search Network Total" row is actually my total performance on the display network. I confirmed this in the keywords tab by subtracting the "Total-All Keywords" row from the "Total-All Campaign" (or "Total- All Ad Group" depending on which level you are looking at), and those numbers matched the numbers listed in the "Search Network Total" row under the Display Network tab.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Good morning.

This sounds like an interface problem. The fastest way to get to the right people might be to use the help link (the "gear" icon) in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen when you're logged in to the account. 

Select the Help option and then either email or phone, depending on how you want to contact support.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*