AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing Information from Keyword Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't seem to get all the information I need in one report.  Specifically, I like the detail of the keyword report, but I would like to add to it information on where the keywords are running -- on the search network or the search partners network.  Does anyone know how I can do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by TomT (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Missing Information from Keyword Report

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Josh-schools!

The Keyword Details report is great for giving you ideas for new keywords that maybe you hadn't thought about, or identifying negative keywords for your campaigns to increase relevence. However Network information is not available at the keyword level. The lowest level of granularity you can get the Network information is at the Ad level.

1. Sign into your AdWords account @ adwords.google.com
  2. Select the Campaigns tab
  3. Choose a Campaign
  4. Select the Ads tab
  5. Above the graph, select Segment
  6. Select Network (with search partners)

Additionally the steps above will work at the Ad Group or Campaign level if you want less granular reporting.

Hopefully that helps to answer your query?

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by TomT (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Missing Information from Keyword Report

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Josh-schools!

The Keyword Details report is great for giving you ideas for new keywords that maybe you hadn't thought about, or identifying negative keywords for your campaigns to increase relevence. However Network information is not available at the keyword level. The lowest level of granularity you can get the Network information is at the Ad level.

1. Sign into your AdWords account @ adwords.google.com
  2. Select the Campaigns tab
  3. Choose a Campaign
  4. Select the Ads tab
  5. Above the graph, select Segment
  6. Select Network (with search partners)

Additionally the steps above will work at the Ad Group or Campaign level if you want less granular reporting.

Hopefully that helps to answer your query?

Tom