AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Managed Placement Bids Challenges

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am running a 'display network only' campaign and I targeted some specific placements. It shows "managed" on the placements and gives a message saying i dont have enough google adsense pageviews yet. I increased the placement bid and still no changes. Please could you help me solve this issue

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Managed Placement Bids Challenges

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
The first option is indeed bidding higher;
The other option have more managed placements on your list;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you but I have enough managed placements and still it says that "google adsense pageviews" are not enough yet. Please, I need a solution to this.

Many Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Raise the bid
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks..may I know what a google adsense pageview is?

thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what is a Google AdSense Pageview?

thanks...

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Check with our colleagues on the Adsense help forum;
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/PkG-s1N-Tlg