AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords tool re-directs to keywords planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everytime I want to select the Keywords from my account it directs to keywords planner? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CBP X
September 2015

Re: Keywords tool re-directs to keywords planner

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI CBP X,

Yes Google has updated it's existing Keyword Tool to Keywords Planner. It is the combination of Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator.Keyword Planner has the same functionality of the Keyword Tool and its more user friendly.

The existing Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator will longer be available within few months..

http://adwords.blogspot.in/2013/05/introducing-keyword-planner-combining.html

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CBP X
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI CBP X,

Yes Google has updated it's existing Keyword Tool to Keywords Planner. It is the combination of Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator.Keyword Planner has the same functionality of the Keyword Tool and its more user friendly.

The existing Keyword Tool & Traffic Estimator will longer be available within few months..

http://adwords.blogspot.in/2013/05/introducing-keyword-planner-combining.html

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Shuva,

Thanks for the link and info. In my opinion the tool was much better to use.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Shuva - i completely agree, i used the keyword tool everyday. They keyword planner is so much more complicated, slow and confused - BRING BACK KEYWORD TOOL!!