AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Issue of "converted clicks" in Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I can't see the number of converted clicks from last twenty days in my google adwords campaign. It seems like Google has stopped showing converted click from last 2-3 weeks. I don't know what may be reason there as adwords Code is working fine on payment status page. When I checked in Google analytic then found in multi funnel channels- assisted conversion a good number of conversion through paid search. So please let me know if there something wrong with Google adwords.

Looking for your great support.

Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue of "converted clicks" in Google Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sunil,

If I remember correctly, there was a minor issue for few days during the end of May and beginning of June for few days, but that has been taken care of.

Did you try diagnosing the conversion tracking code you implemented on your website?

This help center article should assist you with more insights: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

Pankaj

Re: Issue of "converted clicks" in Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj, Google Adwords code is working fine on conversion page. but still I can't see the number of converted clicks. I have also reported this issue to Adwords customer care but they are still in process.

Anyway, Thank for your suggestion.