AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

If I remove a Conversion action imported from Analytics, can I enable it in the future?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've imported a goal from Analytics, and would like to (temporarily) disable it. If I remove it, can I re-import it or enable it again?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

If I remove a Conversion action imported from Analytics, can I enable it in the future?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nathan

You can disable it in the AdWords conversions section easily, then reactivate it when you need to. 

It will still accrue in your GA account though. If you want to remove it completely, you'll have to remove it there.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nathan

You can disable it in the AdWords conversions section easily, then reactivate it when you need to. 

It will still accrue in your GA account though. If you want to remove it completely, you'll have to remove it there.