AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I am trying to Activating Universal analytics but can find it?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to activate Universal analytics but when i log in to Google analytics -> admin tab-> Click the account to which you want to add a property.-> and here i don't see an option called +New web Property. 

what do i do? what do you think is the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kg a
September 2015

Re: I am trying to Activating Universal analytics but can find it?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to our community.

Try to navigate one level up via the breadcrumb at the top. When you click Admin from within a profile, you are inside that profile which is part of a web property. By going one level you will see both the Properties tab and an option to click on +New Property.

Please tell us if it works.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kg a
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to our community.

Try to navigate one level up via the breadcrumb at the top. When you click Admin from within a profile, you are inside that profile which is part of a web property. By going one level you will see both the Properties tab and an option to click on +New Property.

Please tell us if it works.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, that was helpful