AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

I am Tracking conversions through Google Tag Manger. My conversions are not getting Tracked?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have installed GTM on my pages. I can see that the tag on the conversion page is placed correctly using Google Tag Assistant. I have even checked it through Debug mode and the Tags are getting fired perfectly, Yet I'm unable to track any conversions on Adwords.
Here's one of the Conversion page link - https://goo.gl/29jznC

I have 4 Landing pages and I'm unable to Track conversions on all the pages. I can see that I'm getting good amount of conversions  everyday.

Please Help !!

2 Expert replyverified_user

I am Tracking conversions through Google Tag Manger. My conversions are not getting Tracked?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Do you still need help with this?

If so, can you tell us a bit more about the issue? I.e. is the main issue that the conversions happening on your website do not seem to be importing into AdWords--or something else?

Thanks!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi CassieH,

Thanks for replying to the post. 

Yes. The conversions are happening on my website landing page. But that number is not matching with the numbers tracked on Google AdWords. 

Conversions tracked in AdWords is quite less, compared to the actual conversions I'm getting on my website.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

In AdWords you'll see only conversions coming from AdWords ad clicks. There is also a difference in attribution between GA and AdWords.

Please check the document below about comparing Analytics and AdWords conversion metrics:
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2679221?hl=en

Hope this explains why is the difference.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital