AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How to link to analytics when nobody has administrative access?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not able to link adwords and analytics as none of the users in this specific adwords account have administrative access. How do I solve this? As I don't have administrative access I can not give someone else administrative access in order to solve this. Please let me know what I can do to link the adwords and analytics accounts. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to link to analytics when nobody has administrative access?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have you tried asking the person who is an Admin to add you? Is there much history on the GA account? Is starting a new account an option?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You can't link Analytics and Adwords if you do not have Administrative access to Google Analytics. You should first get the Admin access to Google Analytics for your Adwords Email ID. Ask your client to add your Adwords Email ID as Administrator user in their Google Analytics Account.

Thanks,
Balu
http://www.locsea.com/googleadwordsblog/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The account was created in My Client Centre account so nobody had admin access, just API access, but I created a new adwords account outside MCC and then it worked. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I created the account in MCC so nobody had admin access. I had to create a new adwords account outside of MCC. Is there no way to create a new adwords account through MCC and still have admin access? Thanks.