AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get Account level only report?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

On a previous incarnation of AdWords (2008-2010), I was able to get daily account level report.

I am unable to configure a new account level report on my newer accounts. 

My current report looks like this

Account Name | Campaign Name | MM/DD/YYYY | Total Impressions | Total Clicks | Total Cost | Total Conversion Value

What I would like to do is

Monthly Account level report by DAY

Account Name | MM/DD/YYYY | Total Impressions | Total Clicks | Total Cost | Total Conversion Value

I am currently doing All campaigns and using Excel macro to convert Campaign level data to the above desired result, but things will be so much easier if I can do account level as opposed to campaign level. 

How do I generate an automated report that does only
Account Name (and/or Account ID:xxx-xxx-xxx) | MM/DD/YYYY | Total Impressions | Total Clicks | Total Cost | Total Conversion Value

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get Account level only report?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

From within a client account, you can only start at campaign level, you cannot aggregate data from all campaigns. So the top level is "campaign", and you cannot exclude "campaign" and "status" from it. That forces data to be aggregated at campaign level.

What you want is more specific for people managing several accounts, via an MCC. Over there you have the columns you need. I also use this kind of reports, but I've created all of them from my MCC, and I usually bundle up several accounts into one report, and then slice and dice them in Excel.

I'm not saying it was not possible, as you say, to do it in the previous version, it's just that I currently cannot do it, and I have to resort to an MCC account to get things done.

Give it a shot if you have an MCC account and please get back to us to tell us how it went. Good luck!

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Calin,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I managed MCC account with dozens of clients at a previous Agency. However, I have a few independant accounts under different e-mails not linked to my MCC because I am using it as the companie's log-in not my own MCC account.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just use the dimensions tab if you don't want to set up MCC.  That will get you account level daily reporting.