AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

How can i integrate a third party SDK for App installs and run Adwords campaign for Android & iOS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We have integrated a third party SDK for app install attribution & events tracking. Now if i want to run adwords campaign for Android & iOS apps, is there a way that i can do a S2S integration so that the numbers on my 3rd party SDK and Adwords campaign match properly. 

I am told to otherwise integrate Adwords SDK, but then what is the point of having a 3rd party SDK. Is there a way to give Adwords call backs from the SDK when an install happens (first open) & whenever an event conversion takes place (say purchases)

I would like to optimise my campaigns on Adwords to 'First open' as the primary objective is to gain app installs.

Thanks,

Aditya  

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can i integrate a third party SDK for App installs and run Adwords campaign for Android & iOS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This question would be better answered by the developer forum;

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’