AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Smiley Happy

actually, im running 3 diff campaigns for my application(install campaign), and for android I have two diff conversion for tracking, 1)without coding  and 2)with coding in the app and put a tag,

now I 'm  a bit confused that how can I count my conversions, and when I look at the report the conversion without coding is always more than the conversion with coding. 

today I created a new campaign but at last, it puts the conversion with coding as a conversion.

Is there any way to help me how to monitor and count my conversions.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check this help center doc which explains how to set up conversion tracking for your Android App: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6255257?hl=en

I would suggest following this documentation to ensure that you are tracking conversions right way.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check this help center doc which explains how to set up conversion tracking for your Android App: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6255257?hl=en

I would suggest following this documentation to ensure that you are tracking conversions right way.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply, and could u plz help me about changing conversion in my campaigns? is there any way?

Thanks