AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Geographic Keyword Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am trying to pull a report and am not seeing a way to do it.

We've got a single search campaign running across 5 different metros.

What I would like to see if a keyword report for each metro. Essentially I'd like to see every keyword in my campaign on 1 sheet displaying how they performed in Dallas, then another sheet with all my keywords and how they performed in Atlanta, and so on.

Is this possible? I would have thought it'd have to be done under Dimensions > Geo, but a keyword report like that doesn't seem doable.

Thanks in advance,

-Cameron

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Geographic Keyword Report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cameron, provided your AdWords Account is properly linked to Analytics, you'll probably find this data easier to get at in Analytics.

Go to Audience - Demographics - Location, then choose a secondary dimension of "Keyword" (under Traffic Sources).  You'll probably need to drill down via the map to get to the level of detail you want and may want to segment by Paid Traffic.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Geographic Keyword Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Jon -- Unfortunately we did not have Analytics linked to the account.

In the past, always found all the information I needed in Adwords as being plentiful.

Any other thoughts on getting the past information?