AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Errant (not set) data in Analytics from Adwords? Everything set right.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am still getting (not set) data in my Analytics account from AdWords traffic. Auto-tagging enabled and cost data applied in the correct profiles.

Some background: AW account did have manual tagging before I re-did and enabled auto tagging.

I am seeing (not set) at the Ad Group, Keyword and Destination URL level, not the Campaign level. 

I have checked URL's and nothing is re-directing. Is there something missing? Is this (not set) data expected for a bit since it was formally manually tagged? 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Errant (not set) data in Analytics from Adwords? Everything set ri

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Check this article on the topic;

What the value (not set) means

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Errant (not set) data in Analytics from Adwords? Everything set ri

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks! That article actually led to another one that explained that sometimes manual tagging and auto tagging on together can do this. I found one lone ad with manual tagging still on and changed it. No more not set. Thanks again!