AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Email PDF Report Broken

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've just received my monthly analytics pdf sent to my email. It's empty of all data. I've logged into my account to check that nothing has gone wrong and happily that's working ok, it just wont send me the data anymore. Does anyone know why?

Earl

Re: Email PDF Report Broken

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Did you schedule those in old analytics version? They have recently updated the same in new version and the official statment says

Dear Analytics User,

It’s time to update your Google Analytics scheduled email reports and move them to the new version of Google Analytics. As of June we will no longer be supporting the old emailer and your currently scheduled email reports will stop mailing.

This might have something to do with your issues.

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, done that. But, looking into this deeper, I've checked the UA code matches my website, it does. Then noticed, it's not my analytics data that's missing, The Pdf that was emailed to me has my details but not my results, ie:

www.babydollspattaya.com
Dashboard
May 14, 2012 - May 20, 2012
Comparing to: May 7, 2012 - May 13, 2012

It's my header info. Just the info in the pdf belongs to someone else's website, i.e. from Kissagogo.com

/Paradise_Agogo.html
May 14, 2012 - May 20, 2012 0 0.00%
May 7, 2012 - May 13, 2012 2 9.52%
% Change -100.00% -100.00%
/index.html
May 7, 2012 - May 13, 2012 3 14.29%
/Aph_Guesthouse.html
May 7, 2012 - May 13, 2012 3 14.29%
/Kiss_Group_gallery.html
May 7, 2012 - May 13, 2012 2 9.52%
/
May 7, 2012 - May 13, 2012 4 19.05%

How's this possible?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Did you schedule this report in old version of analytics or new one?/

Regards

Regards, Nik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Originally under the old one, but then changed to the new one when I received the notice from google.

But that doesn't explain why I'm getting someone else's analytics data report for my UA account for my company babydollspattaya.com

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Wow that is really strange better contact analytics support right away and also post in analytics forum at

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow, me thinks this new google analytics wants putting in the bin, setting fire to and then bury it somewhere.

I've got this months pdf report for babydolls, and.... surprise it's not my data. I got someone's data from Brazil.

Google, whats going on?

Does anyone know of a reliable way to get analytical data other than using google?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I think this is a very serious issue and you should really post it in analytics forum at http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics I am sure moderators there will escalate this issue

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I would recommend that along with posting it on the link Nik mentioned, please call Google support and inform them so appropriate action can be taken.

Regards,
Nikhil