AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Tag - Custom Parameter error

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have website <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> where we want to start Dynamic Remarketing Ads. As you can see, tag works correctly in Tag Assistant but in MCC platform shows this message  "Custom parameter "dynx_itemid + dynx_itemid2" and feed values don't match . "

Feed is uploaded and approved so i don't think this is it. We use to upload feed manually and by url but still the same problem. 

Can anyone help me with a solution? 

Thank you in advance, 

Antonia Louvari

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, due to concerns with potential malware on linked website.

Dynamic Remarketing Tag - Custom Parameter error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Remarketing tag" section should be checked in the AW account in which dynamic remarketing campaign is running.

At MCC level the data provided by "Remarketing tag" is not relevant.

Please check the following link for "Set up remarketing tag and list sharing" as I see that you mention something about MCC.