AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Determine email address associated with Google Analytics tracking IDs?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very new to this.  I have an error message that says I have a 'malformed URL'.  What is this when you a furnishing a web address?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Determine email address associated with Google Analytics tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Beverly
Google Analytics API Snags: Malformed Request
This most likely means that your site is not registered.
You might have to register your domain with Google here https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageDomains

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to the AdWords Community Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, you can't able to determine email address associated with Google Analytics Tracking. If you post this question on Analytics Forum, you might get a better expert response.

Coming to your second question, for experiencing malformed URLs with Adwords. Kindly check the destination URL and make sure it is correct. Most of the times, while copying the destination URL you might have missed some portion of the URLs. Learn more about Destination URL Policy as well.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for your help. Beverly Templeton