AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Tracking with Analytics Goal/ Tag Manager Not working?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am new to the community so I hope this is the right forum for this post.

I have setup conversion tracking in Google Adwords and want to use an Analytics Goal rather than the Adwords Conversion tracking. I have imported the goal I want to use into Google Adwords and it is enabled and have the code running through Google Tag Manager.

Site: https://ecoheatcool.co.uk

Unfortunately the conversions aren't being registered by Adwords or Analytics despite the fact that I know we are getting conversions on a regular basis. Can someone please help me solve this issue.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alan

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave, Yes I am still having this issue!

It would appear that the Goals are "Recording Conversions" but nothing is showing up in my campaigns as conversions?

I have checked Tag Manager again and again and can't see anything wrong even when using Preview. The events fire and everything seems good!

???