AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Call-Only Campaign Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a conversion tracking option for call-only campaigns? I know that conversion tracking options already exist to track call extensions, calls to a google forwarding number on a website and clicks to a mobile number on a website, but I can't seem to find conversion tracking information for calls resulting from a call-only ad.

I would ideally like to assign a value for call duration and count calls of a certain value as conversions, and I was wondering if I can do this for my call-only campaign?

Thanks!

Re: Call-Only Campaign Conversion Tracking

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Karishma,

We can track conversion of Call-only campaigns through Google Adwords. Go to the Google Adwords tool and then click on Tools >> Conversions >> click on Conversions >> then select "phone calls" and follow the steps.

Hope this will help you Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Roshan

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Follow to @Roshan Chauhan below article have more details about setup conversion tracking for Google forwarding number.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095883

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Roshan and All,

Which of the below 3 options under Phone Calls conversion tracking should we use for Call Only Campaign? Or is it not required to set up any Call conversion tracking if Call Reporting is Enabled and Conversion action has "Calls from ads" selected at Call Only Ad level?

PCC.png

Regards,

Ashish

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Ashish D, @Karishma R

It's required to setup call only conversions because after setup it you can easility verify that how much you talked on phone.

First option is need to setup for tracking the call -only campaign conversion. It's confirmed from Google representative, when I setup for my campaign and it's working.

When you use this option for testing purpose only set  Call length 2-5 sec when you have confirmed then tracking is work. Then increase it.

With this option you have not any tracking code because it's tracked on the basis of phone call length.

In call only campaign nothing new, The thing is only call extensions has shown excluding ads. so same method is also applicable for call extension conversion.

Regards

Mohit

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Mohit.