AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Build Audiences from multiple domains

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey there,

I am trying to find the best practice of the problem I have at hand. Maybe it is not even possible... Here is my scenario.

I have 7 different domains for my products and the main web page. Product pages are in different domains (i.e. productone.com, producttwo.com).

Trying to create a remarketing campaign with an audience of "Anyone who has visited one of my product pages or my company page.".

To do this do I need to create Audience for each product page or show I add an OR filter? Also, I am not sure is it okay to add the URL "www.productone.com" in the value field of "People who visited a page with any of the following:" area.

Note: All my product pages have Tag Manager installed, but not sure if which tag should I add for this operation. They all have their GA tags running.

Thanks for your ideas.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Build Audiences from multiple domains

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Minas M,

You should be able to set up cross domain tracking with Google Analytics and then build out remarketing from there. 

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033876?hl=en&ref_topic=2772342

Kind Regards,

James