AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords report api

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Can I use some APIS to reports ADWORDS to to pick up specific IP, or change some behavior on my account, according to some criteria?

i.e - I see that specific IP is unwanted, or it was registered for the last day, without clicking on add of google adwords. - I want to disable it for some days, in order I won't be charged of it - That shall be automatically.

Seconds - I have statistics by myself, and according to some parameters, I want to change the bid.

All of that shall be by some APIs.

How can I do that - need some samples, please.

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords report api

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Eitan,

Thanks for posting! 

This is a bit more related to the API side of things. Are there any API geniuses on the Community that are able to provide some advice?

If not, I'd suggest posting your query on the AdWords API Forum: http://goo.gl/aHlRB .

Best of luck! 

Re: Adwords report api

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Eitan,

I would do as Rachel says, and ask on the API forum but if I understand the first part of your question you can exclude ceratin people from seeing your ad using RLSA.

If you have remarketing list set up you can exclude people that have converted (i assume that is what you mean by registered) by excluding your RLSA with the rule that they have visited your thank you page.

learn about RLSA here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2701222?hl=en

With regards to adjusting your bids due to certain criteria that you have made, this is a little more complicated. There may be an API that can do this, but I believe it would have to interpret the information pre auction and this I do not think can happen. Your best bet is to create different campaigns with these criteria if they are available on adwords and set different bids for each of these. This will be a very complicated process and I suggest when posting on the API forum you give a bit more detail such as what criteria you are talking about.

hope this helps