AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Add direct click on CALL button in the mobile ad as a conversion?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm recording my conversions on the landing page (like time on page and clicks on particular element on the page), but can I also add direct click on the CALL button (in the mobile ad with call extension) as a conversion? I understand that this will have sort of 100% conversion rate, but anyway will be useful to use these conversion in the total number of my conversions.

Possible?

Thanks!

D

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Add direct click on CALL button in the mobile ad as a conversion?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dmitry,
This is already a feature. You can get advanced reports for that extension by following the steps here; https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454052?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dave, I know about that but what I wanted was as simple as to "catch" a "CALL" click as a conversion without even worrying about duration of a call (we not using Google forwarding numbers).
Then I need of course to see these conversion added to the "normal" conversions' columns in the campaign report table.

Hope this makes sense.

D.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Can I do a bump? Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
No, this is not a feature.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Dave