AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords remarketing tags OR Analytics tracking code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to do customer remarketing for my adwords account. But i am little confused as to use Adwords Remarketing tags OR Analytics tracking code for the same.Which one will be better in short and long run both. Also can i do both for the same website? Would they conflict?

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords remarketing tags OR Analytics tracking code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Abhishek D

There's no harm in building audience lists through both AdWords and Analytics at the same time.

You will find a few options which are exclusive to one platform. For instance, Analytics won't allow you to build audience lists based on the combination of existing lists, you can do that easily in AdWords. At the same Analytics offers some advanced options which are not there in AdWords. 

--

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.