AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use Google Ads conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

0% bounce rate, GA provide data in (not set) field

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

i'm having the following problem:
bounce rate of keywords (ads) is 0% , but clicks and impression are ok. I already linked both analytic and adwords and yes everything is slide to ON (both side). 
In GA under AdWords tab i see my campaign, where clicks, cost and cpc are showing data, but bounce rate and conversion - NOT. 
Under the campaign name is (not set) which show me bounce rate, sessions and conversion. I tested that the provided data is from Adwords advertising. 
Main issue is that i can't see real data (any) about bounce rate, conversions, duration and sessions on each keyword that i have choose to advertise - BIG issue and money wasted..

Pls advise what to do, or what could be wrong...
Thank you in advance.

Nass 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @sales c,

The first thing I would do is install the Google Chrome extension, Google Tag Assistant. This will allow you to verify the tags are firing correctly and that you do not have more than one install of GA on the page, which can cause your issue. You can learn all about using Tag Assistant here

Also, if the account is new or recently altered, it can take 24 hours (or a little more or less) for data to sync up.

Please let us know what you discover and we can dig into things further, if needed.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

thank you for the answer. I have already installed Tag Assistant - it recognize  the analytic and adwords tag.
Analytic is green label.
Adwords - blue...
"Conversion Value should be prefixed with standard currency.

Code should be placed directly above the closing <body> tag.
Non-standard implementation"

However - after 6 days after test conversion on keywords - i receive some stats (in AdWords) regarding conversion, but NO Bounce rate. 
If someone have some solution - i'm using Prestashop e-commerce platform.
Thanks in advance.