AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords remarketing tag applied by Tag Manager, not showing in Adwords Audiences.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have Tag manager applied and a re-marketing Tag added to the site.  However when I go into Adwords audiences it states that "We haven't detected the Google Analytics re-marketing functionality on your website"  Even though if I use the Tag Assistant it goes green so I believe is added correctly.  Here's a good page to test it on:  https://www.bestwaystore.co.uk/10-x33-x6-hf-ocean-tech-sup.html

Any hints would be gratefully received.  Please note the Tag was applied 23rd March 2018.

Regards

Rob.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Adwords remarketing tag applied by Tag Manager, not showing in Adwords Audiences.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yes - this is annoying and misleading... the system doesn't seem able to identify the tag if implemented through GTM - you should be fine - it's just a false negative.