AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

why ukraine is not in the list of countries for google grants?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, my name is Inna. I am from Ukraine. I would like to take part in Google Grant programm? but Ukraine is not in the list of countries of the programm. Why?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why ukraine is not in the list of countries for google grants?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Inna,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Yes, Google Grant is not available in Ukraine, and this is what it is at the moment. But Google must already have an internal system analysing the need and availability of the same. Fingers crossed, keep an eye on the update Smiley Happy .

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Inna,
Welcome to the community.

There are a lot of factors that go into Ad Grants launching in a country and Google is regularly expanding the program. In fact, the program is now in 44 countries world-wide and I expect 2015 will see the addition of even more. You can find the full list of countries the Ad Grants program is available in here: http://www.google.com/grants/domains.html

When Ukraine is added to the program you will find it on that list so be sure to keep checking back.

I will certainly let the Ad Grants team know that there is interest in having the program in Ukraine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot for information. For Ukraine it is very important right now. The country is suffering under Russian aggresion and it should be nice if Google would help us to tell about our problems to as many people as possible.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,
after the revolution and the ongoing military and terrorist aggression of Russia,
in Ukraine appeared very strong volunteer movement. Ukrainians really need a program like Ad Grant and the whole project Google for Non-Profit.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I have shared with the Grants team everyone's desire to see the Ad Grants program launched in the Ukraine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello. I have the same question. Its July of 2016 and Ukrainian NGO still haven't AdGrants. Its really important for us. Do you have some information about these?

AdGrants for Ukraine

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone. Ukraine is still country with out AdGrants. You know that last 2 years we have increase number of our volunteer, public organisations. The reason is war. Our organisations need AdGrants and we hope that it will be really soon. Thank you so much. 

Note: this post was moved here from a duplicate thread by a Community Manager.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Vladislav F

I will let the team know that there have been additional requests for Ukraine.

Just know that even though the desire to open up the G4NP/Ad Grants program may be there, that obstacles beyond Google's control may prevent that launch in a given country.

In my talks with the team, I can assure you, that they would open up the program world-wide if they were able to.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But could they say the reason why not? If it's problem with our government or some else we can help.