Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

why Congo is not in list of contries for google grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
I need to create an account to an organization based in Congo - Kinshasa, what does it take to enter this product how important?
Do you not  find that poor countries are best placed to benefit from this service?

I need help to create an account for a Congolese organization working for the promotion of civil society in Central Africa.

Kind regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: why Congo is not in list of contries for google grants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Denis M

Google Ad Grants and Google For Nonprofits continue to roll out to countries across the world. 

A lack of these programs in a country certainly does not indicate a lack of need within that country or the lack of willingness on the part of Google. Nor does it indicate that these programs will not be launching there. 

In fact, both programs have launched in several new countries over the past 12 months.

Be sure to check out the Nonprofit product offerings by country. If Congo is added to the programs in the near future, it will be listed there.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: why Congo is not in list of contries for google grants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Denis M

Google Ad Grants and Google For Nonprofits continue to roll out to countries across the world. 

A lack of these programs in a country certainly does not indicate a lack of need within that country or the lack of willingness on the part of Google. Nor does it indicate that these programs will not be launching there. 

In fact, both programs have launched in several new countries over the past 12 months.

Be sure to check out the Nonprofit product offerings by country. If Congo is added to the programs in the near future, it will be listed there.