AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

waiting for too long for administrator aprooval

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

my Charity number is <edited>, my adwords ID is <edited>, name of org. is Struny podzimu.

We have been waiting for 2 weeks now for "approoval of an administrator", nobody received any e-mail so far. What can we do?

Best regards,

Marie Knapp

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: waiting for too long for administrator aprooval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. Thank you!

I found this help center reference for requesting administrative access:- https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/1699860

Does this help?

Pankaj

Re: waiting for too long for administrator aprooval

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Marie,
Once you submit a request for administrative access to a Google for Nonprofits (G4NP) account the current administrator has at least 14 days to reply. After that, the G4NP team will begin looking into your request. Total process can take up to 30 days. If you do not hear anything back after 30 days. Please follow back up in the Google For Nonprofits Discussion Group.