Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

time required to get google ad grants admission

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've requested the admission to google ad grants program quite long ago, on the beginning of march, but I still don't receive any reply and my adwords campaign is still pending. 

what can I do to check my grants request?

thanks for your input,

enrico.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: time required to get google ad grants admission

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Info,

I'm going to look into this for you. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Kathleen

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Info G,

Following excerpts are from this link - http://www.google.com/grants/nonprofits.html

"If your organization has submitted an enrollment for Google Grants, but your Google for Nonprofits application has not yet been approved, your enrollment will remain inactive in our database. Once your application has been approved for Google for Nonprofits, your enrollment will automatically become eligible for processing.

Please note that the enrollment processing time varies per nonprofit product and can take up to a few months."

For complete guide, Please go through below link:
http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.co.in/en/in/grants/pdf/ad-grants-guide-engb.pdf

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Ashish

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Info G

Hi Enrico,

Depending on a variety of circumstances it can indeed take up to 45 days but that is not as common as it previously was. However, due to different processes in different countries, the turn around time depends on the country where the application was submitted for.

For US-based nonprofits that are already in the Google For Nonprofits program, the turn around time can often be under 48 hours but rarely more than 7 days.

You will receive an email notifying you that the account has been approved and when you log into your AdWords account the red banner across the top prompting you to enter billing will be removed and the account will be live.

If your organization is in one of the several countries that has the Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) program, you can verify that the AdWords account has been submitted for approval simply by logging to your Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account, going to products enrollment page and there you will see the enlistment status next to the Ad Grants listing.

If your organization is NOT in one of the countries that has the Google For Nonprofits program then the time required for Ad Grants approval can take 30-45 days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Robert and Ashish are right, you just need to be patient. But keep us posted if you got it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Took only a few days for us....but we are in the US.  Hope you get it Enrico.  It is a great program!

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

Hi all, 

Here's an update:

The Grants team reviewed this application status and noticed that this has been rejected. Enrico has been advised on next steps. 

Thanks, 
Kathleen and Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I also submitted to Google for Nonprofits.  Can you give me update on when it will be approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I also submitted to Google for Nonprofits.  Can you give me update on when it will be approved?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.