2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

technical issue with grants application

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have submitted 2 different applications in the last 4 days and I am getting the same response: 

"Thank you for submitting your AdWords Express account for review.

The account you submitted is affected by a technical issue and cannot be activated for Ad Grants. In order to become a Grantee, you'll need to create a new account and submit it for review.

For these 2 submissions, I created separate gmail accounts and created new adwords accounts with the new email addresses. Neither of the adwords accounts have billing info added, so that is not the issue.

Not much detail is given by google on this.

Any help is much appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Since this is a public forum, we don't have access to review your personal accounts. However, if you're still encountering this issue, I'd like to make sure you're getting support.

In regards, I'd recommend contacting our support team. They'll be able to access and investigate your account.

In the meantime, here's a link to further assist you in troubleshooting your error.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Spencer

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I'm also unable for the same reasons to create any link between my Adgrants and Adwords account. There must be a technical problem at google sides. The phone support for Adwords (I tried France and Germany) is useless as they don't feel concerned with Adgrants problems..

Regards