AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

re-approved but cannot use old email attached to account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

My nonprofit is re-approved for ad grant but I was told that I cannot use the email I ve used before for the new ad. I did a new ad group with new email and customer id but I cannot complete it because it requires the billing info. 

They sent me a website to bypass the billing info but it doesn't work. I have been trying to solve this for awhile. Need some help please...

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: re-approved but cannot use old email attached to account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As for using the same login credentials, it can be done but it will take a few steps since you will need to UNassociate that email address from the old AdWords account.

1) Create a NEW email address to use with the OLD AdWords account. 

2) Have the OLD email address invite the NEW address to access the OLD account. Set the NEW email up as an administrator.

3) Have the NEW email address then revoke access of the OLD email address.

4) The OLD address has now been unassociated from the OLD AdWords account and can be used to set up the NEW AdWords account following the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: re-approved but cannot use old email attached to account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As for using the same login credentials, it can be done but it will take a few steps since you will need to UNassociate that email address from the old AdWords account.

1) Create a NEW email address to use with the OLD AdWords account. 

2) Have the OLD email address invite the NEW address to access the OLD account. Set the NEW email up as an administrator.

3) Have the NEW email address then revoke access of the OLD email address.

4) The OLD address has now been unassociated from the OLD AdWords account and can be used to set up the NEW AdWords account following the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide