AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

only allowed to create one campaign for adgrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up our organization's AdWords account and went through setting up the first campaign then stopped at the billing information session. Is this the end of the process or can I add more than one campaign to our account before submitting to Ad Grants for review? If so, how do I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: only allowed to create one campaign for adgrants

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Brittany,

This is a very nice guide for Ad Grants.

Simply skip billing information and ignore messages about it as they advice you in guide above.

I believe you have to create all campaigns, ad groups, ads, ad extensions and keywords you want in your account to have and after that ask for review of account.

Alex

Re: only allowed to create one campaign for adgrants

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Brittany,

Yes, you may certainly create additional campaigns.

However, from your post, it sounds like you may be stuck in the set up phase and the interface is not letting you continue without entering billing information, is that correct? If so, it is a common issue that many run into. 

Do this:

Download the Google Desktop editor (http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/) and open the account there. Finish the steps to build it out, being sure to follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide. Once you have finished building the account out, then simply upload back to Google AdWords and then submit your newly created account (as outlined in step 3 of the Account Creation Guide) for approval.

And you should be all set. If you run into further issues, please feel free to reach back out.